PREGNANCY can leave you feeling tired, down, achey and nervous. Give yourself and baby the treat you both need!
|Pregnancy Full Body Massage||60 min||£70|
|Pregnancy Back Massage||30 min||£50|
Pregnancy Massage can have huge benefits not only to the Mother but also to the unborn baby. Massage during pregnancy helps to emotionally and physiologically support the Mother during a time when her body is undergoing significant changes. Massage also helps prepare the body for birth.
Research has shown that pregnancy massage can help alleviate aches and pains in the body and other common health problems associated with birth.
The baby also benefits greatly from pregnancy massage as ‘feel good’ endorphin’s are released by the mother during the massage, these are then passed onto the baby.
Benefits of pregnancy massage;
- Regular massage can make the Mother more aware of her own body; this will help with the 1st stage of labour, helping the mother to relax which often results in shorter and easier births and less pain.
- Aids circulation – helps to distribute essential nutrients to all organs of the body including the Placenta
- Aids Lymphatic Drainage – your body’s natural waste disposal system, which helps eliminate toxins from the body
- Aids sluggish bowel movement – helps to avoid constipation
- Releases tension in the muscles
- Reduces emotional stress
- Encourages the release of oxytocin (pain reducing hormone providing vital pain relief during labour and birth