Relaxation treatments are fantastic for anyone who is highly stressed, struggling with sleeping problems and generally finding it difficult to relax on a day to day basis. Almost all of us suffer with these problems at some point in our lives and sometimes it is our body and minds way of saying STOP, RELAX and RE-BALANCE.
The following treatments have been designed to create relaxation and harmony to the mind and body.
Relaxing Full Body
The relaxing full body massage is a slow, rhythmic massage focusing on deep relaxation to not only the body, but the mind too.
Benefits of the relaxation massage are;
- Reduces stress levels
- Improves circulation
- Lubricates joints
- Higher energy levels
- Sound sleep
- Helps to eliminate toxins from the body
- Re-balance of the nervous system
Indian Head Massage
Indian head massage is a treatment designed to work on the head, neck, shoulders, back and face. These areas are affected by mental and emotional stress; therefore this massage can be extremely beneficial to most people. An extremely popular treatment, which can help create a calm mind and stress-free body.
Benefits of Indian Head Massage are;
- Improves problems such as migraines, headaches, insomnia and disturbed sleep
- Increases blood circulation, promoting healthy hair
- Helps with anxiety and stress
Holistic face massage
Face massage uses slow, firm movements to relieve any tension found in the head, face, neck and shoulders. It is fantastic for neck tension and will leave anyone feeling extremely relaxed. I also work on acupressure points during the face massage.
Benefits of the face massage are;
- Tighter and firmer muscles (especially when received regularly)
- Increased blood circulation which ultimately decreases puffiness in skin
- Aids Lymphatic drainage
- Helps to slow down the process of ageing!
please do not hesitate to contact me and we can discuss which treatment would be the most suitable for you.